top of page
- Thu, 27 AprWomen's Centre Rodney27 Apr, 10:00 am – 29 Jun, 12:30 pmWomen's Centre Rodney, 10 Morpeth Street, Warkworth 0910, New ZealandFor young mums 24 years and under, network with other mums, explore positive parenting, life management skills and strategies for raising happy and healthy children. Learn about opportunities for you and your children's futures. Morning tea and some childminding is provided.
- Fri, 28 AprWomens Centre Rodney28 Apr, 10:00 am – 30 Jun, 12:30 pmWomens Centre Rodney, 10 Morpeth Street, WarkworthFor those seeking an opportunity to enjoy conversation, laughter and creativity, where burdens grow lighter and moods grow happier and everyone leaves with renewed energy and purpose. This peer support group might just be what you are looking for.
- Tue, 02 MayWomens Centre Rodney02 May, 10:00 am – 27 Jun, 2:00 pmWomens Centre Rodney, 10 Morpeth Street, Warkworth 0910, New ZealandTired of feeling sick and tired? Mini consults to support your individual health requirements with a focus on liver support, immune boosting and stress alleviation. Massage, Herbal Prescriptions, Practitioner only supplements,
- Tue, 02 MayWomens Centre Rodney02 May, 6:00 pm – 27 Jun, 7:00 pmWomens Centre Rodney, 10 Morpeth Street, WarkworthIf you are feeling off-centre and out of balance facing life’s challenges this group is for you. Come and spend an hour to unwind and connect with your inner resources. Using breathing techniques, mindfulness and cultivating sacred presence.
- Tue, 09 MayWomens Centre Rodney09 May, 9:30 am NZST – 27 Jun, 12:30 pm NZSTWomens Centre Rodney, 10 Morpeth Street, WarkworthDiscover your unique worth and strengths and how to use them and explore ways to make the changes you want that will last. We will help you develop a realistic plan – a way forward to keep building a better life for you & your family. Have fun and celebrate with other women in a supportive setting
- Mon, 15 MayWomens Centre Rodney15 May, 9:30 am – 19 Jun, 2:30 pmWomens Centre Rodney, 10 Morpeth Street, WarkworthA gentle non-instrusive bodywork that activates your body's natural healing mechanism. Benefits: deep lasting relaxation and ease of movement. 1 hour $65 Bookings essential - register your interest and the team will be in contact with appointment time.
- Mon, 15 MayWomens Centre Rodney
- Fri, 19 MayWarkworth19 May, 7:00 am – 12 Jun, 9:16 amWarkworth, 10 Morpeth Street, Warkworth 0910, New ZealandOur Annual Winter Warmer Campaign is on - if you would like register your own or another family who could benefit from one of our winter warmer packs please do so. Information is confidential. Distribution of packs will be the week of 12 June.
- Multiple DatesTue, 06 JunWomens Centre Rodney
- Wed, 07 JunWomens Centre Rodney
- Fri, 09 JunWomens Centre Rodney
- Thu, 15 JunWarkworth
- Wed, 28 JunWomens Centre Rodney
- Thu, 20 JulSnells Beach20 Jul, 9:30 am NZST – 07 Sept, 12:00 pm NZSTSnells Beach, Hamatana Road, Snells Beach 0920, New ZealandDiscover your unique worth and strengths and how to use them and explore ways to make the changes you want that will last. We will help you develop a realistic plan – a way forward to keep building a better life for you & your family. Have fun and celebrate with other women in a supportive setting
- Fri, 21 JulWomens Centre Rodney21 Jul, 10:00 am – 2:30 pm NZSTWomens Centre Rodney, 10 Morpeth Street, WarkworthDiscover the joy of repurposing objects and pre-loved or scrap materials. Create small sculptures which can be taken away or create small sculptures to photograph or film and enjoy as temporary arrangements. Suitable all ages and abilities.
- Sat, 22 JulKowhai Arts Centre22 Jul, 10:00 am – 2:30 pmKowhai Arts Centre , 2 State Highway 1 - Showgrounds - WarkworthShe's back!! A one-day workshop at Kowhai Arts Centre. The class will start with an introduction to clay, making pinch pots, joining them. Followed by creating, decorating and texturing another sculpture using your new skills.
bottom of page