- Mon, 09 MayWarkworth09 May, 7:00 am – 20 Jun, 11:00 amWarkworth, 10 Morpeth Street, Warkworth 0910, New ZealandKeeping local families warm over winter. If you would like to nominate your family or a family who could benefit from this campaign please feel free to register your or their details. #WinteringWell #WithYou
- Wed, 11 MayWarkworth11 May, 9:30 am – 15 Jun, 11:30 amWarkworth, 10 Morpeth Street, Warkworth 0910, New ZealandTeen Talk is a communication course designed to add parenting tools that are effective for deepening parent/adolescent relationships. Discover the most effective ways to communicate with your teenager. Move your relationship from surviving to thriving.
- Thu, 19 MayWarkworth19 May, 10:00 am – 23 Jun, 12:30 pmWarkworth, 10 Morpeth Street, Warkworth 0910, New ZealandFor young mums 24 years and under, network with other mums, explore positive parenting, life management skills and strategies for raising happy and healthy children. Learn about opportunities for you and your children's futures. Morning tea and some childminding is provided.
- Multiple DatesWed, 01 JunWarkworth01 Jun, 1:00 pm – 3:00 pmWarkworth, 3 Baxter Street, Warkworth 0910, New ZealandA 6 week Well-being Programme focusing on your mental, emotional and physical goals. Incorporating an integrated approach of coaching, mindfulness and movement in a children-friendly environment! This wonderful programme is in collaboration with Collective Care and Warkworth Library.
- Thu, 02 JunWomens Centre Rodney
- Multiple DatesFri, 03 JunWarkworth
- Tue, 07 JunWarkworth
- Sat, 11 JunArtist Studio11 Jun, 10:00 am – 2:30 pmArtist Studio, Warkworth, New ZealandYou requested it so we've made it happen. A one-day workshop at the artist's studio. The class will start with an introduction to clay, making pinch pots, joining them. Followed by creating, decorating and texturing another sculpture using your new skills.
- Wed, 15 JunWarkworth15 Jun, 12:30 pm – 2:30 pmWarkworth, 10 Morpeth Street, Warkworth 0910, New ZealandNEWDATE As part of our #WinteringWell #WithYou campaign we're collaborating with DebtFix to bring you this workshop. Bev & Josie will share with you: Great winter energy saving tips, how to create more surplus in your budget for the things you enjoy doing now and how to combat emotional spending.