- Wed, 22 JunWarkworth
- Wed, 19 OctWomens Centre Rodney19 Oct, 10:30 am – 14 Dec, 12:30 pmWomens Centre Rodney, 10 Morpeth Street, WarkworthLooking to lift your spirits, get active and meet new people? Low intensity, pram friendly, and a great opportunity to make new friends. Walks are followed by some wellbeing activity and the option to be part of our Spring Challenge (with prizes)
- Thu, 20 OctWomen's Centre Rodney20 Oct, 10:00 am – 15 Dec, 12:30 pmWomen's Centre Rodney, 10 Morpeth Street, Warkworth 0910, New ZealandFor young mums 24 years and under, network with other mums, explore positive parenting, life management skills and strategies for raising happy and healthy children. Learn about opportunities for you and your children's futures. Morning tea and some childminding is provided.
- Fri, 21 OctWomens Centre Rodney21 Oct, 10:00 am – 16 Dec, 12:00 pmWomens Centre Rodney, 10 Morpeth Street, WarkworthFor those seeking an opportunity to enjoy conversation, laughter and creativity, where burdens grow lighter and moods grow happier and everyone leaves with renewed energy and purpose. This peer support group might just be what you are looking for.
- Mon, 31 OctWomens Centre Rodney
- Tue, 06 DecWomens Centre Rodney06 Dec, 9:30 am – 3:00 pmWomens Centre Rodney, 10 Morpeth Street, WarkworthIf you are due for your smear and are between 25-69 years - make the most of this opportunity. Well Women and Family Trust will be onsite at the Women's Centre between 9:30 and 3:00pm. Register or message us for an appointment
- Multiple DatesTue, 06 DecWarkworth06 Dec, 10:00 am – 2:00 pmWarkworth, 10 Morpeth Street, Warkworth 0910, New ZealandTired of feeling sick and tired? Mini consults to support your individual health requirements with a focus on liver support, immune boosting and stress alleviation. Massage, Herbal Prescriptions, Practitioner only supplements,
- Fri, 09 DecWarkworth