- Mon, 02 AugWomen's Centre Rodney02 Aug, 9:30 am – 20 Sep, 12:30 pmWomen's Centre Rodney, 10 Morpeth Street, Warkworth, New ZealandCreated by a registered social worker and former nurse, 'Out of the Fog' is an eight week course for women to connect and learn a range of holistic methods for overcoming the overwhelming experience of becoming a mum
- Tue, 03 AugWomen's Centre Rodney03 Aug, 10:00 am – 12:00 pmWomen's Centre Rodney, 10 Morpeth Street, Warkworth, New ZealandTeen Talk is a communication course designed to add parenting tools that are effective for deepening parent/adolescent relationships. Parents of adolescents will gain the skills to support boundary setting, conflict resolution and the ability to listen to their adolescents
- Sat, 07 AugArtist Studio
- Tue, 10 Aug10 Morpeth Street10 Aug, 9:30 am – 2:00 pm10 Morpeth Street, 10 Morpeth Street, Warkworth 0910, New ZealandRegister your interest for an appointment to be smear tested by visiting nurses from Well Women and Family Trust. Prevent cervical cancer by getting yourself tested regularly every three years or more often if an abnormal result has been found.
- Wed, 11 AugArtist Studio Takatu11 Aug, 9:30 am – 2:30 pm NZSTArtist Studio Takatu, Takatu Road, Matakana 0986, New ZealandThis one-day workshop is aimed at 'making a successful start" at your own creative practice that is as unique as you. For the workshop we shall use acrylic paint, covering the basics: composition, color, brush techniques and most importantly how to start a NEW personal journey of creative discovery.
- Mon, 16 Aug10 Morpeth Street16 Aug, 11:00 am – 12:00 pm10 Morpeth Street, 10 Morpeth Street, Warkworth 0910, New ZealandA hands on introduction to Worm Farming held in the backyard of the Women’s Centre. Discover the benefits of having your food waste being turned into fertilisers for your garden. Participants will receive a $40 voucher. Register https:compostcollective.org.nz/events/composting-basics-warkworth/